I stole this from Meagan… Happy February!
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? the character “Lara” from Doctor Zhivago. I’m an Irish girl with Native American skin and a Russian name.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Monday when the doc shoved the sinus swab up into my face and into my brain. Holy Sweet Tap Dancing Jesus, that hurt!
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? not usually. Sometimes it’s really neat and I’m a “righty” so I have no excuse except I get writers cramp wicked easy so I’m lazy with my penmanship.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Bologna!
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? 1 daughter, Beanie, 1 co-dependent Rott, Lenny, and 2 fish, Frankie and Freddy.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I’m not sure. I’m pretty bitchy and sarcastic all the time so I’d probably be put off by me when I first met me
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? see answer #6. I’m fluent.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? I do.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? It’s on my bucket list
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Cocoa Peebles. I lived on that stuff while I was pregnant with Beanie
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? These days I’m either in my work boots or my work out/running shoes. My work boots have zippers on the side, so no, no need to untie them. My running shoes, I slide them on and off without untying because I’m lazy
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Physically, I’m working on it. Emotionally, I have to be.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Ben and Jerry’s Half Baked
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? The way they carry themselves. Are they standing upright and tall or slouched over?
15. RED OR PINK? Pink.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? my negativity. I’m working on it. It’s one of my “things” for 2013
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Right at this moment, my MD peeps and my Poppy, who passed away in Nov of 2012.
18. WHAT IS THE TECHNIQUE THAT YOU NEED TO WORK ON THE MOST? Sticking to the Plan. I’m an awesome budgeter. I can budget to the moon and back but I’m hell with sticking to the budget. That’s also another one of my “things” for 2013
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? black combat boots
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Hash Brown Patty
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? “Glad You Came” by The Wanted (? – it’s on Pandora)
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Blue
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Pumpkin anything / Food smells. I love having my house smell like I just got done baking for the holidays
24. HOW IMPORTANT ARE YOUR POLITICAL VIEWS TO YOU? Eh. I have my opinions but due to my job, I usually keep my mouth shut but what opinions I do have are strong enough for my to defend but not enough for me to look down on those who do not share them.
25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE? Beach House, for sure.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Football – GO RAVENS!
27. HAIR COLOR? Dirty Blond with piss poor highlights due to lack of treatment
28. EYE COLOR? Hazel/Green with a blue rim
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? nope. Up until now I had 20/15 vision but it’s gone to 20/20
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Fried stuff with cheese, please!!
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy Endings. I’m paranoid and jumpy enough
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close. It was uncomfortable for me but I wanted to see it.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Blue T-Shirt under a Blue ODU Jacket
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer with no humidity
35. FAVORITE DESSERT? Brownie Sundae with no nuts
36. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO? Cardio is my preference but I’ll throw in some crossfit/insanity-esque exercises
37. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION? Television
38. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? “Big Girl” by Danielle Steel. This is an infuriating book but I need to know if there is a happy ending to it all.
39. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Grayish silver with a wrist support. Boring.
40. FAVORITE SOUND? Christmas Symphony Orchestra with a focus on Woodwinds and Brass
41. FAVORITE GENRE OF MUSIC? Pop and Country. I pretend I’m a rockstar from time to time
42. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? It’s a toss up between Honolulu, HI and Manta, Ecuador. I’ve been lucky enough to travel all over the Caribbean and through the Panama Canal. Hawaii was different a fun place to visit. The landscape of Haiti was the prettiest, along with the north end of Aruba (away from the tourist section). I look forward to venturing out to the European section.
43. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I can fit my fist in my mouth
44. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Baltimore City, MD
45. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW? Thomaston, ME
46. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE? Blue
47. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR? Charcoal Gray with a nice road dust and salt overlay
48. DO YOU LIKE ANSWERING 48 QUESTIONS? Yes, I am a sucker for surveys!